Jenni from Housewife Hustle created Bet You Didn’t Know – Random Facts About Me Tag and tagged me to do it too. I haven’t done one of these in a while so thanks for tagging me in this, Jenni! You can read her post here.
1. Share 7 facts about yourself that aren’t super present in your blog.
2. Tag 7 bloggers you adore.
3. Shoutout back to creator of tag.
Bet You Didn’t Know …
1. I was born in the Philippines! My family only moved to the US when I was six years old.
2. I dislike most rap and country music. No offense to fans out there, but I just can’t listen to them.
3. I hate horror movies and horror-based video games. They get stuck in my head for a while and affect my ability to function throughout the day! It’s not as bad as my cousin when he was younger though! We watched The Nun on a sunny day and after that, he was too scared to peel his banana … 🤣
4. I’ve got a bad habit of yelling at / scolding drivers while I’m on the road. Is that a form of road rage, just without any actions and only verbal? I just want people to drive considerately, stay in their lanes, use their blinkers when necessary, and to keep pace with everyone else. Is that too much to ask?
5. I’m 5’2″. I am fairly certain if I didn’t have my scoliosis, I might be a bit taller, maybe 5’4″ or something.
6. I used to think my mom got rid of my bangs as a child by stapling and hot glue gun-ing my bangs back on my head. I think I believed that for quite some time before realizing my hair just grew out. Pretty active imagination, huh?
7. I was quite good at guessing games when I was younger. Back in elementary school, for some reason we had a lot of guessing contests with prizes. Guess how many marbles are in this jar, guess how many pieces of candy are in this bag, etc. I pretty much won every single one of them and my classmates got mad at me. Haha!
Thanks for reading! Until next time ♡