On the 6th day of blogmas, this blog post’s gonna be….
About things I’ve never done during the winter season that many people no doubt have done or participated in! Making this list made me a bit sad of how much I have, and still currently am missing out on! I decided to name this post after that card game, Never Have I Ever. This is just a more straightforward thing, and it’s not a game, is all!
Never Have I Ever:
- Built a snowman
- Built an igloo
- Gone to a Christmas market
- Went snow tubing
- Went snowboarding
- Went skiing
- Went on a ski lift
- Been in a snowball fight
- Gone ice fishing
- Gone sledding
- Baked gingerbread cookies
- Gone Christmas tree picking
- Gone Christmas caroling
- Gone last minute Christmas shopping
I feel like the things I HAVE done are very little in comparison!
- Made my own DIY gifts for friends / family
- Made my own DIY mini Christmas tree to place in my bedroom
- Drank eggnog (only once … many years ago, and I can’t remember how it was like anymore! I don’t remember if I liked it or not)
- Wrapped my own presents (terrible job)
- Made a snow angel
- Helped decorate the house
- Had those cozy stay-in days and watched a Christmas movie with a cup of hot chocolate in hand
- Shoveled for someone in need
That’s all I can think of for my winter edition of Never Have I Ever. What’s something YOU have never done during this winter season?