Thank you Chelsea and Brian for tagging me for this post! I was super excited to make this. If you haven’t already, you can read about their post and the songs they chose here!
- Link back to ‘Pick Me Up Playlist’ creator – Laura Spoonie
- Tag the blogger who nominated you
- Mention how music helps your Mental Health
- List 10 songs that you would consider to be a part of your ‘Pick Me Up Playlist’ (optional: mention a little bit why each song is on your list)
- Tag 10 other bloggers to join in with the ‘Pick Me Up Playlist’ Challenge
How music helps my mental health
It honestly helps me so much!! Music has the power to encourage me and get me pumped and motivated into doing something. Music can make me sleepy and prep me for bed. It can help me focus when I’m doing homework. I’m guilty for listening to hard, loud music when I’m angry and thus fueling my anger even more… 😅🤣 Music can really enhance whatever my mood is, and also has the power to change it. I just have to be careful with what I listen to and when!!
Pick Me Up Playlist
Just like Two of a Mind, this will have a little bit of a winter / Christmas spin on it (scroll to the end)!
Now I tag