Rules of the Award:
- Display the award logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions from the blog who nominated you.
- Nominate seven to ten bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
1. What’s your favourite YouTube channel (or viral video)?
I have so many YouTube channels I love watching! For art inspiration, I love watching Katnipp Illustrations. She’s a really adorable, amazing, and really encouraging illustrator and business owner. She went to school to study Graphic Design just like I am now and I can’t help but connect with her more. Check her out!
For video games, I love watching Call Me Kevin. He’s a variety gamer but he has a really great Sims 4 series starring Jim Pickens and Shrek and Santa. I think it’s worth giving it a watch.
2. If you could only read one book over and over for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I’ve read a lot of great books that have taught many great lessons so I’m not sure what my favorite book to read is!
I guess I’ll have to say my favorite is the Joy Luck Club because they’re about the lives of three different Chinese girls who found their own identities and struggled with different aspects of their lives. I’m at that point in my life where I realize I’ve thrown a part of my own identity by casting a part of me aside to try to “blend in with the crowd”. Now, I realize how valuable it is and I’m going back for it!
3. What’s your vision of an ideal world?
An ideal world to me would be no suffering or injustices whatsoever. Everyone gets to live happily and be free.
4. How organised would you consider yourself? How organised do you wish you were?
I’m fairly organized in general. I usually try to write everything down that I need to do and try my best to prioritize things.
5. What’s your favourite ingredient to use when cooking?
I don’t do much of the cooking at my house but I always use rice and soy sauce. I know that’s a cheat because I said two things haha! We always eat rice so that would be my #1.
6. If you could be one mythical creature, what would you be?
I would be a unicorn. I have no other mythical creature I can think of at the moment haha but they are very majestic and beautiful!
7. What is your least favourite trend (of any type) from this decade?
Hmm.. this was a hard one because I don’t really keep up with trends. My least favorite trend from this decade is the wedge sneakers.
Some don’t look so bad but I’d say the majority are gross looking.
1. What’s your ultimate comfort food?
2. What is something you like to collect?
3. If you could choose any place in the world, where would you go to live?
4. Would you rather be cold or hot?
5. What is your go-to song when you need to cheer yourself up?
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
7. If you could have any animal as your pet, what would you choose?
1. Angela from Weird Louise
2. Jackie from The Vibrant Dreamer
3. Sarah from Insecure Housewife
4. LP from The Newbury Girl
5. Liv from All Things Liv
6. Chloe from Writing the Blues Away
7. Natonya from Just Natonya
Thank you for reading my post this week! Until then ♡