Hello everyone! I was nominated again for the Versatile Blogger Award by Jackie from The Vibrant Dreamer blog! You can see her post here if you haven’t already. This will be my second time doing this but I’ve decided since I haven’t in a while, it would be good to redo it with different facts this time!
So the Rules to the award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
7 Facts About Myself
- I love green tea. Green tea or matcha anything, give it to me! I’ve had green tea ice cream, green tea iced latte (from Starbucks and they are SO good), green tea kit kats, and right now I’ve currently got my eyes set on trying green tea Pocky.
- I love to draw. I can’t remember when I first started drawing, but I’m pretty sure my father instilled a love for doodling in me. Since the New Year, I’ve began drawing and painting much more and have also made an Instagram account for it! In case you’re interested in following me there, it’s @geraldinedraws! I would love to develop my artwork and one day make money off of doing what I love.
- I’ve fished a string of spinach from someone’s teeth before. I’m a dental hygienist and yes, there are some days I want to throw up.
- I love Studio Ghibli films. Some of my favorites are Spirited Away, Howl’s Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, and the Secret World of Arrietty! If you haven’t watched any of these, I highly recommend you do.
- I love modern, contemporary, and minimalist interior design. Aside from the neutral color scheme with pops of color, I love how clean and simple everything looks! I really need that in my life.
- I dislike country music. I hope I don’t offend any of you that do but I just can’t listen to it. I’d have to say there’s probably only 2 country songs I’m okay with.
- I’m good at guessing. There were many guessing games during my elementary and middle school years and I won many. I got to enjoy lots of candy prizes!
- Syrah from RNSoul
- Susan from Joyful Tiny Living
- Melissa from Castles and Hurricanes
- Leanne from the Cysters Tribe
- Nancy from Exquisitely Me
- Lauren from Creatively Lauren
- Elvira from ElviraEdison
- Carrelle from Carnys Chronicles
- Emily from the Adventuring Emily
- Hayley from Hayley Martin
I cheated a bit there but it’s more than half! I apologize in advance if anyone’s done it recently and don’t want to do it again! Anyway, that’s all for today’s post.
Hope you enjoyed! Until then ♡