Hi everyone! I feel like I haven’t done a tag in a while, but thanks to Karen from The Mommy Lady, I was tagged for the Would You Rather tag. Here’s her post of this tag, if you’d like to give it a read – it was very enjoyable!
- Answer the questions given to you by your nominator
- Make up your own questions and tag others!
1. Would you rather have to eat the same bland for forever to end world hunger or leave it as it is?
It’s very easy to say it now and I would probably hate the food I’m eating after having it for a whole week. I would definitely choose eating the same bland food if it means I can end world hunger!
2. You can travel to any destination/s that you have always dreamed of but you have no money to spend there, do you still go?
Definitely! There are so many things you can do and places you can visit for free so I think I’d still find ways to have fun without spending!
3. Would you rather spend eternity with someone you don’t like but they cannot speak or totally alone?
I might take my chances with someone I dislike. At least they can’t speak, right? I think being alone would drive me insane after a while, even though I am an introvert and really value my alone time. Who knows, maybe I’ll eventually come around to thinking differently about that person after having to spend so much time with them.
4. If you had the chance to fulfill your bucket list but then had to live in a one room home for the rest of your life, would you do it?
I believe I would be okay with that, as fulfilling my bucket list involves spending a lot of time outdoors! I wouldn’t need to obsess over the fact that I only live in a one room home.
5. Would you rather sail around the world stopping at every port or see the earth from space?
To be honest, both options sound a bit scary to me because I watch a bunch of movies that involve a disaster in space or at sea!!! I would probably have to choose sailing around the world though.
6. If you were given £10m would you rather buy a luxury home or travel the world?
Darn it, can’t I have both?! I don’t need all that money just for a home! Anyways, I would probably use that money toward traveling the world. I’d be too busy being out and about to care about what kind of home I live in!
7. Would you rather end world peace or adopt a child in poverty and provide a life for them?
Definitely do not want to end world peace! I believe adopting a child in poverty will be a great experience (although I would rather not have a child at all, I’m not about that motherly life … no offense!).
8. Would you rather be smart and ugly or stupid and beautiful?
I would rather be smart and ugly. I value intelligence over looks! What value would there be if I was beautiful but was too stupid to realize I could possibly do things with it?
9. Would you rather star in a horror movie or a romance flick?
Romance flick, hands down. I am a SCAREDY CAT and I wouldn’t be able to stand being in a horror movie. Yes, I know how things would turn out and stuff but I don’t think it would sit well with me still!
10. You could be awarded a huge amount of money, enough to live very comfortably for the rest of you life, but you have to give up the internet, would you do it?
As outrageous as this sounds, I would probably take the money. If I needed to communicate with my friends, I still have cellular service (not internet!) or I could just write to them! I always worried about the future and being able to have or make enough money to live comfortably, and that currently is a huge source of stress in my life, so being able to live comfortable for the rest of my life (UNLESS SOMEONE KILLS ME EARLY ON … PLOT TWIST!) would be more important.
My Questions For YOU
- Would you rather have the ability to fly or breathe underwater?
- Would you rather live alone forever surrounded by all the books you can read or surrounded by (tame) animals?
- Would you rather have big feet or big hands?
- Would you rather drink coffee or tea for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather be hairless (and I mean hairless, including your eyelashes and eyebrows) or very hairy?
- Would you rather have unlimited sushi for life or unlimited tacos for life?
- Would you rather know when you are going to die or how you are going to die? (You can’t change the time or method of your death)
- Would you rather be permanently live 500 years in the future or 500 years in the past?
- Would you rather get 1 free round trip international plane ticket every year or be able to fly domestic anytime for free?
- Would you rather be toothless or go bald?
Emily from emilyaagaard.com
Lissa from rootswingsandtravelthings.com
Jackie from thevibrantdreamer.com
Syrah from RNSoul.com
Lavrax from lavraxlondon.com
Anna from stralthy.com
Marie from mariexceline.wordpress.com